Subject: [Leica] Ken Burns misfired - so far
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:15:06 -0500

I didn't say Ken Burns' National Parks Documentary was bad; (maybe you go to
different cafeterias than I do.)     I go to the Piccadilly once in a while
in Shreveport.   I like the green pea salad, and the turnip greens.  I
always have to add some pepper sauce to the greens.   They do as good a job
as anyone frying catfish fillets.  So, there ya go.

I don't know If Ken shoots all the footage himself.  Maybe so.  Most of the
still stuff is just pulled straight from scans.  This I know, because I was
a sous-chef in one of his cafeteria-docs a few years ago.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com