Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:43:42 -0700

Geoff Hopkinson responded to Philip Clarke!:

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World

Tina is sharing a set of delightful photographs of children from around the

world. Tina is displaying prints from these to school children on

International Day and (she is) talking to the kids about photography.

There's no political or social commentary involved.

Philip, do you have work on display somewhere on-line so that we can get to

know you?<<<<<<,

Well I never!!!!!!  Damn there is always ways somebody with a dull axe to
grind! Why is it when we see such beautiful photography as Tina has shown
and for the purpose we understand, we have to have some dimwit "Philip
Clarke" whomever you are Sir, bring the world BS into what is a subject of
photography!

Philip if you have a problem take it to the UN and have them do something
about it!

But please don't clutter our screens with your inane nonsense that has
absolutely nothing to do with photography.

Besides we have the LUG Forum for you to say whatever you wish. Thank you.

Now do please go away or let us know how you make out discussing this
situation with the United Nations Council!

Dr. ted

--

Cheers

Geoff