Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:56:51 +1000

Tina is sharing a set of delightful photographs of children from around the
world. Tina is displaying prints from these to school children on
International Day and (she is) talking to the kids about photography.
There's no political or social commentary involved.
Philip, do you have work on display somewhere on-line so that we can get to
know you?

--
Cheers
Geoff