Subject: [Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:03:44 +1000

Tim, because the M8 has a 'crop factor' of 1.33, owing to the sensor being
18x27mm. That is a 75 on the M8 gives a field of view about the same as a
100mm lens on a film Leica.
I like the idea of that little macro 90 too, on all flavours of M's. you
would have to get the groovy goggles arrangement though. Very Leica.

--

Replies: Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M)
Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M)