Subject: [Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 01:56:50 -0400

Although if its a macro in the SLR world sense of the word its not optimized
for infinity but close in.
And flat field though I'd not ask for that in this case.
But think it might be a one in four chance its there.

Me I shoot a lot more pix at 4 feet than infinity so I find macros
agreeable.
And I like they cause they're slow and often have well protected front
elements which don't even require lens hoods.
But often the find themselves too heavy. To many extra elements I guess so
they do well close in and are able to rack out. All that machinery.

Mark William Rabiner