Subject: [Leica] Another 75mm-Summilux-on-M8 example
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:50:43 +1000

Of course, the rest of the image chain also affects the quality. Most stuff
we post is hand held anyway.
Here's a printable sample for you to compare the Summicron 75 ASPH. or you
can pixel peep.
100% crop (50% of the original frame)  The file is still about 1MB for
anyone averse to larger files.
Caution file contains lady and beer.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/75sampleLARGEFILE.jpg.html>
or http://tinyurl.com/dlo5h6 if the longer link is broken.