Subject: [Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:54:49 +1000

umm that would be  flagrantly flaunting fragrant flowers... and with the 75!
Must try out the spell check!

2009/3/25 Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>

> Glad you enjoyed it Steve. Very chocolate box, I know. Just shot to show
> the lens for the bo-ke discussion really. A good exercise though.
> Since I'm fragrantly flaunting fragrant flowers found for Fridays, here's
> what the longer brother of that 50 does. This is the 76 Summicron ASPH, up
> close and heading for wide open.
> someone forgot to tell my M it can't be used for close up stuff.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/KG3.jpg.html
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/KG2.jpg.html
>
> 2009/3/25 Steve Barbour <kididdoc at cox.net>
>

>> On Mar 24, 2009, at 5:57 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bob. I just shot this for you, including some out of focus highlight
>>> areas for you too. Apologies to the Friday people for the subject matter.
>>> This is the current Summilux , close to minimum focus distance (.7m) and
>>> f/2.  Well worth getting used to the different feel of the focus ring, in
>>> my
>>> opinion. This is the best fast 50 you can buy right now regarding

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/lf/B01.jpg.html

--

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh)