Subject: [Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:52:29 +1000

Glad you enjoyed it Steve. Very chocolate box, I know. Just shot to show the
lens for the bo-ke discussion really. A good exercise though.
Since I'm fragrantly flaunting fragrant flowers found for Fridays, here's
what the longer brother of that 50 does. This is the 76 Summicron ASPH, up
close and heading for wide open.
someone forgot to tell my M it can't be used for close up stuff.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/KG3.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/ns/KG2.jpg.html

--

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh)