Subject: [Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh (Tim Gray)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:42:29 +1000

Tim's shot is a perfect example of how the 50 Summilux ASPH. renders those
out of focus point light sources. Note that the 'discs' are even, clear
edged and have no halo or outer ring effect. Where the lens is stopped down
the individual aperture blade shapes are defined there too. A very well
corrected lens. Here's a couple of examples of excellent performance
reproducing the shadowed areas. Note the clarity and colour saturation.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/93634580
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/91239055