Subject: [Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh (Tim Gray)
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:15:49 -0400

Yup it happens with all lenses.  Some might be more prone to it due to
design; I don't know.  That's probably the case.  Anyway, here's a
shot of the 50 ASPH wide open with christmas lights in the background.
 You can see the same thing going on, though (subjectively) not as
bad.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/tgray1/3092117057/>