Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:17:24 -0500

Thanks, Tina

The RF cameras won't work for much of what I do (need higher ISO's for DOF,
and longer lenses).  But, where it will work it is very attractive,
especially in size and image quality.  When I first looked at the M8, I
thought that would be about $10k minimum for a body and a couple of lenses,
for something I would not use all the time.  But the equation is different
with a first-rate lens for $900 and at least the possibility that some of my
other CV lenses would be satisfactory.  Thanks for your help.

Ken