Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:04:08 -0500

Tina,

Don't know about loose screws, but: do you deem this lens worthy of an M8? I
like the idea of the M8, for some things, and like the idea of a $900 normal
lens more.  I also have the 50 1.5 Nocton, the 75mm Heliar and the 15mm
Heliar.  What do you think?  Am I spinning my wheels thinking of an M8 with
this gear?  I can buy a d700 or 5d Mk ii body now for not that much less
than an M8 now.  Don't seem to come across as a tightwad, just don't like to
buy more than I really need, though I do like the RF.  Any thoughts
appreciated, Thx.  BTW, most of my photo needs are low-light.  I am OK with
a SLR system that does that, plus a RF system that may not.

Ken