Subject: [Leica] things that matter...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:31:04 -0500

A Day in the Life of a Cat and Dog
The Dog's Diary:

8:00 AM - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 AM - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 AM - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 AM - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The
dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be
more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards
regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have
arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now.