Subject: [Leica] Nokton 35/1.2 Lens, loose screws
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:36:54 -0400

Tina,

Thanks! I have been thinking about getting this lens and using it as
a poor person's Noctilux but I wasn't about to admit it, even to
myself,  for fear that I would get laughed off the LUG! :=)

Isn't it possible that your problem with the loose screws is a good
old fashioned manufacturing defect? Perhaps when they made it - for
what ever reason - they just tightened it enough so that it made it
out of the factory but not tight enough to last?

Doesn't Dr. Ted shoot with a 35mm f 1.2 CV?

Barney