Subject: [Leica] Re:Seattle Luggers?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Feb 15 21:06:02 2009

Chris:

Damn!  We're busted.

Early to mid August is probably the best weather cycle of the year.

Can't the wedding wait until, say, NO VEM BER-r-r-r-r-r?  You could
shoot every thing at ISO 1600...

Bob

On Feb 15, 2009, at 8:35 PM, Chris Williams wrote:

30%? haha. What's that? My fridge's humidity?

I'll be there August 7th-9th.

Chris
NOLA

----- Original Message ----- From: "rsphoto's email" Subject: Re: