Subject: [Leica] Seattle Luggers?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Feb 15 17:30:35 2009

Chris:

Born and raised in Seattle.  Been to Latin America, Western Europe and
the two eastern time zones in the USA many summers.

DO NOT let anyone compare that humidity and temperature with Seattle's
summer weather!

We freak out here if summer humidity goes much over 30%. Gasp for air,
steal somebody's asthma inhaler and complain bitterly

Come.

Enjoy.

Bob in You Know Where