Subject: [Leica] IMG: some interesting work
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sun Feb 8 15:56:40 2009

Although I have reservations about captive raptors (or any captive
species, including mankind) , this seems different; this is wild,
desolate, tough, boundless country sort of like Wyoming before Cheney)
where man and eagle appear to have an agreement.

Both exhibit powerful sense of self and great pride in each other

I found myself drawn to view each image twice.  Could be the facial
resemblence to family photos of my Norweigian forbears two generations
back.

I think this was some very good photography.  Each image must have
quite a story behind the faces.

Bob

On Feb 8, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Ken Carney wrote:

Interesting indeed.  Thanks much for posting.

Ken