Subject: [Leica] Seattle Luggers?
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed Feb 11 11:20:19 2009

Chris.  Hate to break it to you, but in August, Seattle can be just as hot
and humid as the gulf coast.  Not common, but that is the time of year it
does get into the upper 90's once in a while, and of course, with all that
water it can be quite sticky...

Then again it could be 68 and sunny with the bluest skies you've ever seen,
like the song goes.

Aram

> From: "Chris Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
> Subject: [Leica] Seattle Luggers?
> To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Not 100% in stone yet, but I may have an early August wedding in
> Seattle weekend of Aug 7th-9th. So let me know if there's any summer
> parties, lens drool fests, it'll be nice to escape the swamp summer
> heat for a couple of days.
>
> Chris
> NOLA

Checked by AVG.