Subject: [Leica] IMG: Inspiration and tears and Canadian insignia
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jan 20 21:01:30 2009

Here in Spain, the inauguration was broadcast live as well, and the
run-up has been extensively covered in the media. The image of the
United States has improved immensely by the fact that a country that
had apartheid 40 years ago now has elected a black president.

Actually, the expectations people have here are totally unrealistic
and impossible for any president to meet. But the store of goodwill
towards the USA is certainly enormous right now.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu