Subject: [Leica] IMG: Inspiration and tears and Canadian insignia
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Jan 21 00:02:54 2009

>At 08:47 PM 1/20/2009, you wrote:
>>Perhaps soon US Citizens will be able to vacation abroad (finances
>>permitting) and retire the Canadian Maple Leaf Pin.
>>
>>Thanks to Ted and all Canadians for the covert Free Pass to foreign
>>lands while we got our act together.
>>
>>Bob
>
>In every foreign country that I've visited in the last 8 years,
>people have always said to me "We hate Bush, but we love Americans."
>They separate the people of the country from our leaders (ignoring
>the fact that the American people elected Bush twice).  In most
>countries the people have much less influence on what their leaders
>do than we do.
>
>I do anticipate a much better attitude toward America from the
>foreign press with Obama in charge.
>
>Tina
>
>Tina Manley
>www.tinamanley.com

Personally I'm not a fan of spectacles like today's events, but I
certainly wish that President Obama's reign retains the current glow
as long as possible and that he lives up to even 2% of what people
expect right now. That would make him the most successful president
ever.

But for myself I'm mainly hoping that he makes all of us forget what
the US was like with Bush & Cheney in charge, and restores faith in
the leadership of the country. Of the people I never had any doubt
(except for voting for Bush the _second_ time).

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] IMG: Inspiration and tears and Canadian insignia)