Subject: [Leica] IMG: Inspiration and tears and Canadian insignia
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jan 20 18:07:34 2009

At 08:47 PM 1/20/2009, you wrote:
>Perhaps soon US Citizens will be able to vacation abroad (finances
>permitting) and retire the Canadian Maple Leaf Pin.
>
>Thanks to Ted and all Canadians for the covert Free Pass to foreign
>lands while we got our act together.
>
>Bob

In every foreign country that I've visited in the last 8 years,
people have always said to me "We hate Bush, but we love
Americans."  They separate the people of the country from our leaders
(ignoring the fact that the American people elected Bush twice).  In
most countries the people have much less influence on what their
leaders do than we do.

I do anticipate a much better attitude toward America from the
foreign press with Obama in charge.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com