Subject: [Leica] IMG: Inspiration and tears and Canadian insignia
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Tue Jan 20 17:47:58 2009

Took the day off today.  My wife and I and glued our eyeballs to the
telly.

Lots of tears at our house and gratitude for the end of 8 very long
years of darkness.

Perhaps soon US Citizens will be able to vacation abroad (finances
permitting) and retire the Canadian Maple Leaf Pin.

Thanks to Ted and all Canadians for the covert Free Pass to foreign
lands while we got our act together.

Cheers,

Bob