Subject: [Leica] WTB; Light Meter Pocket Wizard Compatible
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri Jan 16 08:00:30 2009

Brian,

Thanks for your input... as I am using the Pocket Wizard Plus units.  I am
thinking the minimum would be the Sekonic L-358 but having the ability to
use a meter as a spot meter would come in very handy indeed, as long as the
exposure info is displayed in the finder of course.

Thanks again,

Wayne
Wayne Serrano
wayne@wayneserrano.com