Subject: [Leica] WTB; Light Meter Pocket Wizard Compatible
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri Jan 16 07:41:03 2009

All,

I am looking to acquire a Sekonic (or other) type of light meter that is
capable of triggering Pocket Wizard's.  If anyone has one for sale please
let me know or if any of you would like to make a recommendation please let
me know your thoughts, I would appreciate your input.  I have been using
Minolta Flash Meter III's for more years than I care to admit and thought
it's probably time for me to turn to the technology side of things in
updating my lighting setup.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne
Wayne Serrano