Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 4 16:38:01 2009

At 07:25 PM 1/4/2009, you wrote:
>  One
>particularly pesky problem is that fibbing on an inquiry can quickly raise a
>minor offense to a felony.

I've published my Iraq photos everywhere possible and have never been
questioned by the US government even though it was illegal to go at
the time.  I do think they have more pressing matters to
consider.  If you check the internet or stockphoto sites, there are
thousands of photos of Cuba by US photographers.  In fact, it is
legal to go to Cuba as a photojournalist, student, or professional
photographer working on a project so I don't think you would have a
problem there.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com