Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Jan 4 16:25:54 2009

                I don't know...I don't know....posting photos might at the
least arouse a suspicion :):).  I could always say "I have this friend...":)
But, you may be right.  My hope would be that officials would have more
pressing priorities than this sort of thing, but you never know.  One
particularly pesky problem is that fibbing on an inquiry can quickly raise a
minor offense to a felony.