Subject: [Leica] Mark 's opinion on NY Times Auto Pic
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 3 17:24:08 2009

A new resident of NY I shoot a monthly car series feature for the New York
Times but I am an outsider amongst car experts otherwise known as Mavens
(?????).
Though I can't for sure say I don't love cars. But I may never have bought a
car magazine.
I have bought one or two photography magazines. Which you could string to
the moon. And done a lot of photography for money and love over there
decades or more.
I'm pretty sure I'm a photography maven or expert. Your mileage may vary.

Phaeton is the son of the sun-god Helios.
James Bond Drove a Bentley Mark IV (sic) 1933 Bentley convertible with 4.5 L
engine with the Amherst-Villiers supercharger. (Wiki again)

All I know about cars is what I can Wiki or Google.
I'm never in them except once a month.
The only cars I ever see in NY are Yellow Ford Crown Victoria cabs and Black
Lincoln town cars.  Yellow and black dominate the roads. It's like they
don't want you driving over here unless you are a professional.
I like white cars, but silver is nice. I like Fords. And Fjords.
Cars make great photo subjects.

Mark William Rabiner