Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jan 3 16:37:06 2009

In my bag I carry with me all the time a Domke F803 black canvas, I found
the pen I use on location, which means when I'm not home. Which says
Waterman Paris on the nib.
Wiki says:

The Waterman pen company is a major manufacturer of fountain pens.
Established in 1884 in New York City by Lewis Edson Waterman, it is one of
the few first-generation fountain pen companies that survives to this day,
under the guise of Waterman S.A. (originally Waterman's French subsidiary).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterman_pens

It looks very expensive but I know I've never spent more than 50 bucks on a
pen.

Mark William Rabiner