Subject: [Leica] un-believable - now off-topic and long-ish
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Dec 20 17:53:59 2008

Nathan,
Ford is in better shape in cash flow terms. When Mullally took over, he
mortgaged everything that was there in the company, including the brand
goodwill, and raised a $11 billion line of credit from the banks. Of course
the press and analysts roundly pilloried him at that point, but it seems
like a stroke of genius today.
Cheers
Jayanand

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu