Subject: [Leica] OT: Quick LR2 tip? How to import?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Dec 14 16:58:18 2008

Tina you are doing what I had envisaged, but with one slight difference. I'm
"hoping" to keep all images in one catelog so I can search the lot. Can LR
search multiple catelogs, and do you know if there are severe performance
penalties after a certain size? I'm up to 42000 images in my archive
catelog now, and it may be a good time to think differently

Cheers