Subject: [Leica] Leica Prices to Fall?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun Dec 14 00:53:40 2008

The volatility of the currency markets will have a big effect here, if the
fall of the dollar against the euro is greater than any price reduction from
the factory it won't happen. The pound has fallen so much against the euro I
expect imported goods to get more expensive here in the UK despite euro
price reductions.
:-(