Subject: [Leica] Leica Prices to Fall?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 14 01:36:47 2008

Well, at some point it must. Today a pound is worth about ? 1.12. A
year ago it was around ? 1.50. That is a huge change from which I
personally benefit in two ways: I have just bought my M8 and a 50mm
lens from a shop in Scotland, at prices well below those on the
Continent (especially for the M8); and the cost of supporting my son
at the University of Bath has fallen correspondingly.

Surely at some point Leica and the Japanese will have to increase UK
prices. The can only take margin losses for so long.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu