Subject: [Leica] Leica Prices to Fall?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Dec 13 19:10:49 2008

Greg,
That is Ireland, a country which had the fastest growth rate in the EU,
based on a property bubble that makes the US one look tame (as do other
countries like Spain, UK, Australia). They will have to adjust a lot more
than you guys, and it will be far more painful. The GBP has just gone under
the Euro yesterday - when I was last in the UK, a year ago, it was 1.3 Euro
to the pound. BTW, in deflationary circumstances, one of the best
investments id cash or cash equivalents, as the value of cash will keep
growing!
Cheers
Jayanand