Subject: [Leica] RD-1 (AGAIN) or G1? now WTB: RD-1
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Dec 13 23:22:38 2008

It is 37 years since I left college. About 30 of those years I worked a 75+
hour week. Not complaining, I was being paid to have fun, but when I left
college I had an Agfa Silette viewfinder camera for which I could rarely
afford film.
Now my problem is not enough time to enjoy using the cameras I -can- now
afford.
Frank