Subject: [Leica] Anybody use the 1.5/50mm Nokton on an M8?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 7 14:51:22 2008

Nathan,

While I do not have a fast 50, only a Summicron, and I see no difference
between film and digital with it.  However, I do have a 35 Summilux
pre-asph, and I do have to say I have found its performance on the M8 is
much better than with my M6TTL film camera.  This lens does not seem to have
the back focus problems that the newer 35 Summilux Asph has either.  It has
become my fast '50' for the M8.  Hope this helps some.

Gene

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@frozenlight.eu>