Subject: [Leica] Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat Nov 22 09:37:51 2008

i think you should have approached your dealer for these kind of questions,
unless you are face to face with one of these companies in show, it is next
to impossible to get answers like this. try canon or nikon, usually most
info is posted on the web and or you can ask your dealer.

any pre-sales information i need on anything, i dig up on the web, so this
is not a leica issue