Subject: [Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed Nov 19 11:15:48 2008

for one thing, most of the r8 needed to get the electronic upgrade to work
with the dmr, so check with leica if yours is in need one one.
second, when the problem happens, does the dmr have power, i did have a
faulty battery that had some contact problem.
 i do have an upgraded r8 that i am not using and will be up for sale as
soon as i get around to it