Subject: [Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 10:54:11 2008

George,

Yes, I do have a winder for the R8.  I will check this later today.

I have been manually checking the shutter cock function of the DMR after it
winds the shutter this morning and so far it has not failed using this
check.  So maybe it is a sticky shutter in the R8, since it has not been
used for almost a year and a half.  This is due to the M8 being my main
camera.  ;-)

I will keep experimenting and report on the results.  Thanks everyone for
the help.

Gene

From: Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com>