Subject: [Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Nov 19 10:04:21 2008

Do you have a winder or motor for your R8?
If so; you may wish to test that functionality as well.

While I have not experience this issue with the DMR
I did occasionally experience something similar
with the winder.
However, that was with a different R8 body
(which I still have)

My DMR came with an R8 body all its own.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com