Subject: [Leica] Re: Global cooling
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Nov 12 22:26:45 2008

At 10:34 PM 11/12/2008, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
 >Larry,
 >
 >I think that only Michael Crichton and Maec Small would agree with you,
 >but fortunately, Crichton is dead. :-(

That is a ghastly thing to say, Jerry.  You often
say ghastly things, but that one is really over
the top.  As a Christian, I welcome the death of
any person, as we pass on to a better life, but
let us not wish a death on anyone or celebrate
their demise for cheap political means.

Be real and be nice.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu