Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun Nov 2 06:20:45 2008

I sometimes use R lenses on Canon bodies, unfortunately the 19mm f2.8
clashes with the mirror. IME the Canon long lenses are very good but the WAs
are average. The 28mm Leica on a Canon is massively better than any way of
getting that FL with any Canon lens, zoom or prime.
Frank

--- On Sun, 2/11/08, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net