Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Oct 20 16:05:49 2008

Clayton, that's an interesting anecdote, but I'm not sure it is applicable
here. Experimenting with outdated pro film doesn't seem to have any upside.
The only happy accident would be if it actually worked properly. Every other
outcome is worse. That's not the same as experimenting with technique where
you might discover something better than before.
I confess I've just now gone to my freezer and dumped 6 rolls of 120 Fuji CN
after checking the dates. The memory cards take up a lot less room in the
freezer though.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e