Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 20 14:18:14 2008

The early on mistake of shooting a rare opportunity which always comes
unexpectedly is a mistake I certainly made with half assed dated film not
more than once.

Its great fun shooting pictures and wondering if they're going to really
come out or not. Wondering if "the magic is going to happen".
Much more fun NOT.
Much more fun shooting pictures KNOWING they're going to come out well.
Because you're in control of your materials and techniques.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner