Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 20 14:06:33 2008

Vick, I am with Daniel here. I realize that you spent some money in
the past on buying this film, but what is the point of taking photos
that you know in advance will be garbage (unless you convert to B&W)?
And the processing of the film is presumably not free either.

If I find some food in my fridge that is out of date, I throw it away.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu