Subject: [Leica] IMG: LX3 on the street
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Sep 28 13:23:12 2008

Interesting experiment. Thanks for putting them up. Looks like its quite
capable. The series itself is a mixed bag of course, and would improve with
editing. Most shots give a "wide" impression.From you previous comments I
would have thought you might feel better if you left the camera on one set
focal length once you had established it. Is this possible with the camera,
or does it always "revert to kind".

Cheers