Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 question - can one merge?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Sep 28 13:16:55 2008

I thought I knew what to do, but last night I imported all the images from
my laptop to the desk, having saved the metadata to the files on the laptop.
This seems to have worked before, but this time I noted that my "flags" and
colour labels did not come. All the other data, keywords, crops, and
adjustments did, but not the flags or colour labels. Any thoughts as to why
not. I am importing from the stored images on the HD of the laptop directly
into my desktop main file.

Cheers