Subject: [Leica] IMG: LX3 on the street
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sun Sep 28 08:06:26 2008

Got any shot with lower ISO?
The way this stuff looks I couldn't even foist them to my low end
clients.
The Lumix G1 doesn't fair much better, after seeing some test shots
from it.
The Coolpix P6000 is pretty much dead on arrival. It same the issues
as the rest of the Coolpix line, slow focus, slow write, etc.
My Coolpix P5000 is in my 6 year old's hands, who now uses it to
shoot movies.
A shame really. Nikon had build up the name recognition with a once
very good product, that could of been great, and then ran it into the
ground.
This leaves the Canon G10 unopposed on the field.
Still waiting for tests from the G10!
s.d.