Subject: [Leica] IMG: LX3 on the street
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Sep 28 14:37:29 2008

The wide stays set where you put it, but where that is, in the language of
24-25-28-35 as correlated to a 24x36 frame, is impossible to tell. If I had
a clip-on viewfinder for a 28, for instance, I could adjust the slider until
the LCD coincided with the frame lines in the VF and then scratch a mark on
the LCD where I'd always be able to set the slider. I was shooting over-wide
compared to what I'm used to.

As a set, these should be taken simply as a demo-trial run sort of thing; I
pulled 12 shots from 160. In straight up shooting I be lucky to get 2 from
that many, and this batch may have one keeper - I kinda like 'tub'.

And yeah, it's shooting from the hip at the lower half of the sternum. A bit
higher than TLR position.