Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Aug 23 01:20:08 2008

thanks Tina, but I don't seem to suffer any problems with Lightroom
keeping the original RAW files, I don't convert to DNG on importing
any more at all, though it sounds like doing so with the M8 files may
be sensible. BTW I got some great panoramic stitches of M8 files in
Scotland using the PS3 defaults. Huge files.
Frank