Subject: [Leica] LR question
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Aug 22 07:44:23 2008

I started off converting to Lightroom DNG format at
import but stopped because I was concerned that some
of the proprietry information in camera makers own
format was not being preserved or, if it was, the
camera maker's software would no longer recognise it.
I have been unable to get satisfactory reassurances so
I import my raw files as they are from the camera. HD
space is cheap.
Frank

--- Chuck DeSantis <chuckdesantis@ameritech.net>